THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DISCLOSES the privacy practices for beecavetexas.com. You will be notified of:
1. Personally identifiable information about you that is collected from the website or through third parties
2. The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The security procedures that protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under The City of Bee Cave's control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection and Use The City of Bee Cave is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Log Files We use IP addresses to administer the site, track user movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
Sharing We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.
Links This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. Read the privacy statements of each website that collects identifiable information.
Security This website collects no personal information, except that which the user explicitly supplies on data input forms. This information is NOT sent encrypted. The user should use discretion about information supplied to this site.